The Best Company for Removals UK to Ireland
Thinking about Removals UK to Ireland? Thompson & Son are a West-Midlands based removals company, specialising in national and European house removals. If you are looking to move home or come into storage, we have you covered. With over 60 years of domestic and commercial removals experience. All our staff are fully trained removals experts, and we aim to bring you the best service at all times. Irish removals do not need to be overly complex, and we can take care of all the paperwork necessary for a move to Ireland.
Why Move to Ireland?
- Breathtaking Natural Beauty: If you decide to move to Ireland, you’ll be surrounded by some of the most stunning landscapes in the world. From the rugged cliffs of Moher to the serene beauty of Killarney National Park, Ireland’s natural beauty is sure to captivate you. With efficient Ireland removals services, your transition to enjoying this emerald paradise can be seamless and stress-free.
Removals UK to Ireland Made Easy.
How Is it done?
- The first step is to contact us to obtain a quote for your move to Ireland. Click here to get a quote.
- We will then contact you to arrange an in-person or a video survey of all your goods and provide you with a free quote.
- Come moving day we will come and pack your belongings and strategically load the vans in preparation for transporting.
- We will move your belongings to Ireland via road and channel crossing. Once we arrive at your new home, we will offload your belongings into the desired rooms, making a smooth Ireland removal with zero stress.
check out some more great reviews?
Did you know?
There are nearly as many sheep a there are people in Ireland. According to a census completed in 2019 the combined population of both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland comes to 6.79 million people compared to the 5.78 million sheep.
Book your ireland removal
Direct-Shared And Groupage-Shared Options
There are two main ways to transport your goods abroad, these are Direct-shared and Groupage-shared.
This service generally means we come and pack your belongings and then head straight to the boat and directly to your new property on your chosen dates. A direct-shared move is ideal for those who need to move quickly and want the assurance that their items will arrive at their destination on a specific date.
This option is generally chosen for a number of reasons, such as when your consignment is not a full house, or you are in no particular rush for delivery. These loads are grouped together with other customers’ belongings, which is reflected in the costs being lower. A groupage-shared move allows for greater flexibility and can be more cost-effective for those with smaller consignments or more relaxed timeframes.
Moving to Ireland should be an exciting adventure, and choosing the right removal company can make all the difference. With Thompson & Son’s expertise, personalised service, and commitment to customer satisfaction, you can trust us to take care of every aspect of your move, ensuring a smooth transition into your new life in Ireland.